Boost the nitrification and maintain nitrification under stressful condition
Nitrification microbial enzyme is unique nitrification technology containing nitrifying bacteria for a variety of wastewater types. The nitrifying bacteria thrive in a wide range of wastewater types and respond quickly during upset conditions to restore nitrification. It contains the most effective nitrifying bacteria for wastewater nitrification.
Denitrification microbial enzyme contains fasting-acting and robust denitrifying bacteria that work in a wide range of industrial and municipal wastewater treatment processes. It increases start-up speed, improves denitrification stability, shortens recovery time after upsets, and reduces the risk of non-compliance.
Application & Uses
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Municipal sewage
- Commercial waste water
- Septic waste water
- contact us
- Reviews (0)
- Effective removal of ammonia nitrogen
- Speed up the nitrification process; convert the harmful nitrite/ hydrogen sulfide/ ammonia nitrogen to harmless nitrogen and/or nitrogen oxide.
- Control and reduction of excess sludge generation.
- Reduction in Color of the treated sewage water
- Suppresses foul odor of the treated effluent.
- Prevents proliferation of Pathogens
- Improved ability to handle higher hydraulic loads and shock loads.
Dosage & Method
- For Industrial waste water:
1) Initially dosing 100~200 gram / 1time / cum to aeration tank,
2) Dissolve bacterial into water, 1kg: 10 liter, stir a little bit until complete dissolved , keep for 30 mins.
3) Turn off inflow & outflow valve, then pour bacterial into aeration tank. Keep aerating for 24 hours.
4) 1/3 inflow at first day, 2/3 at second day, full open at 3rd day, to reduce shock impact to biological system.
- For domestic waste water:
1) Initially dosing 50~80 gram / 1 time /cum, 1 time / 3 days, keep dosing 5 times.
2) Subsequently dosing 30 ~50 gram / 15 days for keep system performance.
บริษัท สยามพอลลูเทค จำกัด
SIAM POLLUTEK CO.,LTD.
Address : 40/25 Sukumvit 101/1 Bangna Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-747-8234-37
Contact : ธรรมนูญ อมรรัชยา
Website: http://www.siampollutek.com , http://www.siampollutek.co.th