Special microbial enzyme for pulp & paper wastewater
High Potency, Bacterial-laden, Powdered formulation, Selected from natural, contains a specially formulated blend of microorganisms, micro and macronutrients, fungi, and surface tension, suppressants or penetrants, developed for use in bio augmentation.
Pulp & Paper bio augmentation is specially use for pulp & paper industrial waste water to reduce/ removal of specific contaminates like lignin, cellulose, hemicellulose, it can enhance system anti-shock ability and optimize reliability and sustainability.
- Special for paper making and pulp mill industrial wastewater, which content of cellulose
- Pulp Mill
- Paper Mill
- Kraft mill
- Special Papers
- contact us
- Reviews (0)
- Specially suitable for pulp & paper acidic wastewater, pH range 4.0~70
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide and sludge build-up
- Increased BOD and TSS removal efficiency, enhances BOD/ COD removal
- Reduce difficult-to-digest organic, including cellulose, hydrocarbon, surfactant, dyes chemical
- Reduction in filamentous bulking
- Change biomass dynamics, Greatly reduces labor time
- Cost Effective / Easy to use, no special equipment needed
- Eliminates malodors at their source
- Degrades a wide variety of complex organics
- Reduction in polymer and dewatering costs, Reduces solid handling costs
Initially dosage 10~ 30 gram per cubic wastewater to start-up biomass culture,
Routine dosage 1~5 gram to maintain performance.
บริษัท สยามพอลลูเทค จำกัด
SIAM POLLUTEK CO.,LTD.
Address : 40/25 Sukumvit 101/1 Bangna Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-747-8234-37
Contact : ธรรมนูญ อมรรัชยา
Website: http://www.siampollutek.com , http://www.siampollutek.co.th