Special microbial enzyme for Textile & Dyeing wastewater, Effective to reduce surfactant in wastewater
High Potency, Bacterial-laden, Powdered formulation, Selected from natural, contains a specially formulated blend of microorganisms, micro and macronutrients, fungi, and surface tension, suppressants or penetrants, developed for use in bio augmentation.
Application & Uses
- Textile wastewater
- Dyeing wastewater
- contact us
- Reviews (0)
- Reduces toxicity of surfactant and De-foam effect
- Improve oxygen transmission and aeration efficiency after surfactant reduction.
- Increased BOD and TSS removal efficiency, enhances BOD/ COD removal in Textile & dyeing wastewater,
- Reduces surfactant & dyeing chemical,
- Help for decoloration, reduce decolorize agent consumption cost.
- Reduce chemical consumption and saving cost,
- Achieve improved final effluent permit results,
- Quick recovery from shock load and toxicity.
Initially dosage 10~ 30 gram per cubic wastewater to start-up biomass culture,
Routine dosage 1~5 gram to maintain performance.
บริษัท สยามพอลลูเทค จำกัด
SIAM POLLUTEK CO.,LTD.
Address : 40/25 Sukumvit 101/1 Bangna Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-747-8234-37
Contact : ธรรมนูญ อมรรัชยา
Website: http://www.siampollutek.com , http://www.siampollutek.co.th