The AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC range of filters offers multiple combinations to achieve an efficient and economic filtration solution, which can be adapted to various water conditions in the industrial, municipal, environmental, agricultural and landscaping markets.
– High autonomy and efficiency during the backwashing cycle even with low working pressure, from 1.5 bar (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC DLP Equipments).
– Specific materials can be used for compatibility with waters with extreme pH values (very high or very low). (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC AW Equipment).
– Especially designed equipments to applications in which it is necessary the validation/certification of the filter to its use in waters to human consumption (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC DW equipments).
– Equipments perfectly ready to be in contact with saline water without wearing for this reason, without limiting the saline concentration (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC SW equipments).
– Equipments perfectly ready to be in contact with chlorine water without wearing for this reason (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC CL equipments).
– Optimization of the filtration process using a minimum amount of water for backwashing (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC AA Equipment).
– For high pressure systems the choice of the correct design will assure the optimum performance for the life of the product (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC HP Equipment).
AZUD HELIX SYSTEM filtration range is based on low maintenance and optimum safety in filtration. Centrifugal Action device system. Optimization of the performance and minimum frequency and intensity of maintenance labours.
AZUD MODULAR 100 is a range of lower flow disc and screen filters manufactured in high quality thermoplastic, which ensures easy handling, high resistance and maximum durability. Max flow 25 m3/h (110 gpm)
1. Manometric intakes.
2. BSP / NPT connection.
5. Easy and Safe closure system.
6. Modular Filter: interchangeable elements in different filtration grades.
7. Wide filtering surface.
8. Effective closure system that avoids discs not to be compressed or lost during their cleaning.
9. Auxiliary connection.