An effective biodegradation of fat, oil and grease
FAT-EAT enzyme consist of multiple strains of tough aerobic and facultative microbes known for their ability to degrade a wide range of petroleum hydrocarbons. Each gram of FAT-EAT contains not less than 10 billion of tough bacteria whose only purpose is to biodegrade harmful environmental contaminants into harmless by-products such as carbon dioxide and water.
- Oil & Grease traps
- Kitchen drains & Clogged pipelines
- De-greaser & Lift station
- Primary clarifier
- Drain lines & Sewer Lines
- Dairies and food processing plants
- contact us
- Reviews (0)
- Excellent for the maintenance and on-going management of all types of grease traps
- Innovative microbial technology
- Environmentally friendly - converts grease into carbon dioxide and water, and more microbes
- Rapid and in-depth action thanks to the synergetic action of bacteria, enzymes and nutrients
- Allows rapid start-up of grease traps
- Provides rapid start-up of new septic tanks and rapid recovery for intermittent use
- Allows grease traps to work better and longer with reduced service
- Maintains lines clean and free flowing
- Controls odours
- Economic & Can be handled without danger
Dosage & Method
Before starting the FAT-EAT program, empty grease trap prior to treatment.
The dosage of FAT-EAT depends upon the current grease trap condition,
Initially dosage 20 ~ 40 gram per cubic meter for 10 days, 1 time / day,
Subsequently use 1 time / 7 days to keep performance,
All applications of FAT-EAT require it to be flushed down through kitchen drain outlets at night with water.
บริษัท สยามพอลลูเทค จำกัด
SIAM POLLUTEK CO.,LTD.
Address : 40/25 Sukumvit 101/1 Bangna Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-747-8234-37
Contact : ธรรมนูญ อมรรัชยา
Website: http://www.siampollutek.com , http://www.siampollutek.co.th