MS® 600 FlowPure-HF cartridge filter is coreless, single open-ended which can be wide used in different applications. Large diameter and large filter area thus reduce use quantity and filter size. Certainly the inside to outside flow allows for excellent dirt hold capacity, extending the time between filter change-outs.
MS Extruded activated carbon cartridge filter is shaped by extruding the premium grade activated carbon with food grade additives continuously, no release of carbon fines. The extrusion process allows more carbon, but a lower pressure drop, which enables the filter deliver extended life while removing sediment, chlorine, taste, odor and organic contaminants from water, aqueous solutions or suspensions effectively. The outer polypropylene spun bonded pre-filtration medium and protective polyethylene netting offer a high strength and sediment-holding capacity.
MS® AFS-Pure PFA filters using expanded PTFE membranes and PFA core and cage, will meet all kinds of critical filtration requirement in the most aggressive environments.
AFS-Pure filters have great corrosion resistance and durability in highly corrosive acids, bases and organic environment. ideally suited for corrosive chemicals and gases filtration in the semiconductor industry. its advanced fluid dynamic design provide enhanced lateral flow across, through and out of the membrane, which allows the high permeability property of the membrane to be fully utilized. And can improve flow rates and extend service life over conventional filters.
Swimming pools and spas use chlorine as a disinfectant and so use an analyzer to control the amount of chlorine that gets dosed. The AquaSense Swimming Pool Controller and Spa Controller measures the pool chlorine levels and the pH of the pool and then controls the chlorine and pH levels by controlling the chemical dosing. The AquaSense offers bufferless and reagentless operation and is suitable for commercial, municipal and community swimming pools.
MS® Aqurepure classic series string wound filter cartridge is a kind of deep filter cartridge, which is made of the textile fabric string(polypropylene, absorbent cotton and so on) preciously winding onto the multi-hole axis according to be the specific technology.
The double O-ring sealing system ensures positive sealing of the filter cartridge within the housing and virtually eliminates and potential for bypass. The all polypropylene construction provides excellent compatibility in a wide variety of process streams.
The AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC range of filters offers multiple combinations to achieve an efficient and economic filtration solution, which can be adapted to various water conditions in the industrial, municipal, environmental, agricultural and landscaping markets.
– High autonomy and efficiency during the backwashing cycle even with low working pressure, from 1.5 bar (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC DLP Equipments).
– Specific materials can be used for compatibility with waters with extreme pH values (very high or very low). (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC AW Equipment).
– Especially designed equipments to applications in which it is necessary the validation/certification of the filter to its use in waters to human consumption (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC DW equipments).
– Equipments perfectly ready to be in contact with saline water without wearing for this reason, without limiting the saline concentration (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC SW equipments).
– Equipments perfectly ready to be in contact with chlorine water without wearing for this reason (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC CL equipments).
– Optimization of the filtration process using a minimum amount of water for backwashing (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC AA Equipment).
– For high pressure systems the choice of the correct design will assure the optimum performance for the life of the product (AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC HP Equipment).
AZUD HELIX SYSTEM filtration range is based on low maintenance and optimum safety in filtration. Centrifugal Action device system. Optimization of the performance and minimum frequency and intensity of maintenance labours.
AZUD MODULAR 100 is a range of lower flow disc and screen filters manufactured in high quality thermoplastic, which ensures easy handling, high resistance and maximum durability. Max flow 25 m3/h (110 gpm)
1. Manometric intakes.
2. BSP / NPT connection.
5. Easy and Safe closure system.
6. Modular Filter: interchangeable elements in different filtration grades.
7. Wide filtering surface.
8. Effective closure system that avoids discs not to be compressed or lost during their cleaning.
9. Auxiliary connection.