MS1200 Oil in Water / Fuel in Water Monitor
- Monitoring of water abstraction points
- Detection of VOC contamination in wastewater
- Monitoring of drain and storm water systems
- Detection of fuel pollution in surface water
- A monitoring solution for industrial effluent
- Detection of VOC breakthrough in carbon beds
- Measurement of VOCs in process water
- Reverse Osmosis membrane protection
- Protection of desalination plants
- Low maintenance costs
- High reliability
- No reagents
- Field proven technology
- contact us
- Reviews (0)
- Range*: 0 – 3000ppb in water
- Accuracy**: +/-10%
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Sampling Frequency: 5 – 20 Minutes
- Data Storage: µSD Card and Internal Memory
- Data Interface: 4 – 20mA, Profibus, Modbus, Wireless, USB
- Alarms: x2 Via Relay Drivers, Levels User Definable
- Operating Temperature Range: 0o – 50oC
- Water Temperature Range: 1o – 50oC
- Power Consumption: 10W Continuous (90-240VAC or 24VDC)
- Reagents: None
- Carrier Gas: None
- Consumables: GAC filter media every 6 months, Air pump every 2 years
- Calibration: Every 6 Months
- No sensor contact with water: low maintenance, no sensor cleaning
- No reagents: low running costs
- Electronic Nose: not affected by turbidity
- High sensitivity: ideal for potable water
- Can be calibrated for specific substances: used to monitor known spills
- Detects VOC chemical spills
- Interfaces to wide variety of communication interfaces
The MS1200 is an on-line monitoring system which provides low level measurements of hydrocarbons, oil and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) concentrations in water.
It is designed to:
- Monitor water abstraction points such as raw river water, boreholes and reservoir water
- Monitor wastewater for VOC contamination
- Monitor drain systems for flammable liquids
- Surface water systems for fuel pollution
- Offer a monitoring solution for air, land remediation and industrial applications
- Detect VOC breakthrough in carbon beds
The MS1200 works at very low concentrations of VOCs, Hydrocarbons and Oil in Water, with a measuring range that spans from 5 to 3000 ppb. This level of sensitivity means that it’s ideal to monitor the water at abstraction points (i.e. rivers, boreholes) and give an alarm if a contamination event happens. This in turn allows the operators to react in time to pollution events and avoid expensive replacements and shutdowns.
Principle of Operation
The MS1200 utilises a contactless measurement technique based on Henry’s Law, sensing headspace gases or volatiles in the sampling tank provided, and provides a measurement system with very low maintenance requirements. Thanks to the clever design and technology the sensor never touches the water. This allows reduced drift, virtually no fouling and very low maintenance.
The MS1200 is accurate to low ppb concentrations and its wide dynamic range allows it to be used in a wide variety of environments.
Control and Monitoring Options
The instrument is housed in a robust steel enclosure and can be powered from either 90 – 240V AC or 24V DC supplies.
Various communications options are available including 4 – 20mA, Profibus and Modbus.
This monitor is also available as a standalone unit without sampling system.
บริษัท สยามพอลลูเทค จำกัด
SIAM POLLUTEK CO.,LTD.
Address : 40/25 Sukumvit 101/1 Bangna Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-747-8234-37
Contact : ธรรมนูญ อมรรัชยา
Website: http://www.siampollutek.com , http://www.siampollutek.co.th