MS1100 VOC Gas Monitoring System
- Protection of Surface Water Intakes
- Monitoring of Ground Water and Boreholes
- Oil and Fuel Leak Detection
- Water Treatment Process Monitoring
- Land Remediation
- Low maintenance costs
- High reliability
- No reagents
- Field proven technology
- contact us
- Reviews (0)
- Range*: 0 – 100 ppm in air
- Accuracy**: +/-10%
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Sampling Frequency: 5 – 20 Minutes
- Data Storage: µSD Card and Internal Memory
- Data Interface: 4 – 20mA, Profibus, Modbus, Wireless, USB
- Alarms: x2 Via Relay Drivers, Levels User Definable
- Operating Temperature Range: 0o – 40oC
- Water Temperature Range: 1o – 40oC
- Power Consumption: 10W Continuous (90-240VAC or 24VDC)
- Reagents: None
- Carrier Gas: None
- Consumables: GAC filter media, Air Filter every 6 months
- Calibration: Every 6 Months
- High sensitivity
- Can be calibrated for specific gases
- User definable alarm levels
- Low cost of ownership
The MS1100 is an on-line VOC gas monitoring system which provides low level measurements of VOCs in air.
It is designed to provide:
- Chimney stack emission monitoring
- Environmental monitoring with high sensitivity
- Drain Monitoring
- Flammable gas detection
Principle of Operation
The MS1100 utilises an array of sensors to detect volatile gases and provides a highly reliable measurement system with very low maintenance requirements.
Control and Monitoring Options
The instrument is housed in a robust steel enclosure and can be powered from either 90 – 240V AC or 24V DC supplies.
Various communications options are available including 4 – 20mA, Profibus and Modbus.
This monitor is also available as a standalone unit without sampling system.
บริษัท สยามพอลลูเทค จำกัด
SIAM POLLUTEK CO.,LTD.
Address : 40/25 Sukumvit 101/1 Bangna Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 02-747-8234-37
Contact : ธรรมนูญ อมรรัชยา
Website: http://www.siampollutek.com , http://www.siampollutek.co.th