The F-3500 Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Meter is suitable for use in pipes ranging in size from 1¼” to 72″ in diameter. It features ONICON’s unique hot tap design that allows for easy insertion or removal from the pipe without the use of special tools and without disrupting flow. The low maintenance design is provided ready-to-use without the need for field programming.
The FB-3500 Electromagnetic Flow Meter is available for bi-directional flow applications. It provides an analog output for flow rate, a contact closure output to indicate flow direction and separate pulse outputs to totalize forward and reverse flow.
- Primary/secondary decoupling loop
- HVAC thermal storage tank
- Domestic water charge/discharge
- Bi-directional process flow
- Chilled water, hot water, condenser water & water/glycol/brine solutions used in HVAC
- Municipal water